Home and Contents Insurance

We understand the importance of ensuring that your home and its contents are properly protected, so you can put your mind at rest. Your home and its contents are the most valuable possessions and you want to place your trust in the right hands. We have access to a number of leading insurers that will match your home insurance requirements at competitive prices.

Buildings insurance

Buildings insurance will cover you against damage to the structure of your home along with its fixtures and fittings. In addition, it will also give you peace of mind from many disasters that could strike your home such as fire, theft, lightning, flood, storm and subsidence. Get cover for your buildings whether it is a semi-detached or detached house or bungalow, high net worth or specialist home, unoccupied or holiday home. You will also be covered for any personal liability as a homeowner arising as a result of any person suffering an injury whilst on your property or due to a problem with your property.

Contents insurance

Contents insurance protects you against damage or loss of your valued possessions both inside and outside the house. You can classify contents as everything that you would normally take with you if you moved homes. If you have any valuables you would like to insure you can generally include this on your policy at an extra premium but in most cases it would cost less if you were to insure it separately. You can also at an extra premium add “accidental damage” to your policy to provide extra protection.

You can purchase buildings and contents as stand alone policies or a combined policy which is usually cheaper.

Click here to submit your details for a quote or request a call back.

Request a Quote

For more information call Ace Brokers on

020 3397 3931